This one is all about holiday support. Scheduling a growing team can be tough in even the normal parts of a year. With the holidays rapidly approaching, we want you to start thinking about how to handle the scheduling around it.
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | YouTube | RSS
Show Notes and Shoutouts
- SupConf 2016
- Carolyn – Mailbox
- Chase L. – FedEx Anti-shoutout
- Aaron – Boomerang for Gmail | Fargo Season Two
- Chase C. – An Icelandic Adventure
- Prosper, Paperless Post, and many more great companies are hiring.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound
If you enjoyed this episode, Tweet about it or share some love with a review.