This week, we’re looking at training your team. We all want our team members to get better at their jobs. But how do we make that happen? And what’s growth look like for them?
Listen / Watch the Episode
Ways to listen or watch: iTunes | MP3 | YouTube | RSS
This week’s shownotes
Here’s a list of great resources, books, and conferences that we talked about during the show (and a few that listeners sent in afterwards).
- Buffer’s happiness heroes tackle other areas.
- Support Driven Podcast
- Customer Support Tools / Resources Board
- Write the Docs
- CX Impact
- Digital Customer Experience
- “Tribal Leadership”
- “The Customer Support Handbook”
- “The Decision Maker”
- Tracky Dacks
- Help Scout Resources
- Snappy Blog
- Zapier, Love With Food, and more great companies are hiring.
This week’s shoutouts
- Carolyn – NomadList.io
- Jeff – “A More Beautiful Question”
- Chase C. – Intercom
If you’ve got a question for us or an idea for a future episode, send us a message here. And if you enjoyed the show, show us some love by giving us a review in iTunes.