This week, we’re looking at the role support plays with customer retention. Each of us have SAAS products where a customer could leave at any time. How does the support team play a role in keeping that from happening? And what should the team do when a customer does cancel?
Listen / Watch the Episode
This week’s shownotes
- Ryan Block tries to cancel Comcast service.
- “When a customer wants to cancel is the wrong time to try to retain. Your product and services should be in retention mode 100% of the time.” – Hoon Park
- Litmus, Resource Guru, and more great companies are hiring.
This week’s shoutouts
- Carolyn – Lands’ End Lightweight Down Packable Coat | Remotive.io
- Jeff – 15Five | Stratechery
- Chase C. – UP by Jawbone | My Fitness Pal