Maybe you had a frustrating customer. Or maybe nothing’s going right with a new feature your team just deployed. Everyone has bad days but not everyone handles them the same way.
Here’s a few ways we cope with lousy days.
Listen / Watch the Episode
Ways to listen or watch: iTunes | MP3 | YouTube | RSS
This week’s shownotes
- Diana Potter
- That song… (We’re not responsible if it gets stuck in your head).
- 13 Tips for Dealing with a Really Lousy day
- Wanelo, Olark, and many more great companies are hiring.
This week’s shoutouts
- Chase L. – Matt Mullenweg on Polyphasic Sleep, Tequila, and Building Billion-Dollar Companies
- Diana – Headspace
- Chase C. – The Distance Podcast
Join the conversation
Our favorite part of these episodes is being part of the conversations they provoke. Grab your invite to the customer support community chat and join us in the conversation!
Ask us a question
If you’ve got a question for us or an idea for a future episode, send us a message here. And if you enjoyed the show, show us some love by giving us a review in iTunes.