This week, we’re tackling the fun world of live chat. Customers opt for live chat over other choices. 42% used the company’s live chat tool over other channels. Email support came in a distant second at 23%, a 19 point difference.
Live chat is the closest most people will get to instant communication with most teams. It’s a happy middle ground between email and phone support. Turns out customers are okay with that middle ground.
Listen / Watch the Episode
This week’s shownotes
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Launching Live Chat for Customer Service
- Live Chat Means Happier Customers
- Doxie, Close.io, and many more great companies are hiring.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound
This week’s shoutouts
- Chase L. –How To Establish a Culture of “Everyone Does Support”
- Chase C. – Support Hiring Guide
Join the conversation
Our favorite part of these episodes is being part of the conversations they provoke. Grab your invite to the customer support community chat and join us in the conversation!