It’s back! It’s a special rapid fire episode. We’re taking listener questions and answering them as quick and concise as we can. These are questions that don’t really need a whole show for them. Sit back and listen as we tackle as many of them as we can.
Listen / Watch the Episode
This week’s shownotes
- MailChimp Party Pooper Mode
- How we reduced chargebacks by 30% (as a percentage of sales)
- In Defense of Food
- Badass: Making Users Awesome
- Let My People Go Surfing
- Self Esteem at Work
- The ONE Thing
- The First Rapid Fire Episode
- Wistia, SendOwl, and many more great companies are hiring.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound
This week’s shoutouts
- Carolyn. – Support Driven Slack Chat / Read Write
- Jeff – Focus@Will
- Chase C. – The Lost Will and Testament of Javier Grillo-Marxuach
Join the conversation
Our favorite part of these episodes is being part of the conversations they provoke. Grab your invite to the customer support community chat and join us in the conversation!