This week, we’re looking at how to lower the barrier to customer interactions. Sarah Chambers had a great line in a recent article:
“Lowering the barrier to interaction means that you can elevate your customer’s experience one tweet at a time. At the end of the day, customer support is only about making the road to success as easy as possible for the customer.”
Offering Twitter support is just one way to do that. What’s other ways we can help lower that barrier?
Listen / Watch the Episode
This week’s shownotes
- Basecamp Support Contact Page
- Basecamp Help Site
- Help.com, Evolution Collect, and many more great companies are hiring.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound
This week’s shoutouts
- Jeff. – Blue Apron Design Team
- Chase L. – IFTTT Do
- Carolyn – Station Eleven | Snapchat Experiment
- Chase C. – SkyView
Join the conversation
Our favorite part of these episodes is being part of the conversations they provoke. Grab your invite to the customer support community chat and join us in the conversation!