This week’s show topic comes from Pedro and it’s all about ticket queue management. We’re looking at tips and tricks for keeping the queue under control. We’re also talking about ways to minimize the amount of time customers have to wait on your team.
Listen / Watch the Episode
Ways to listen or watch: iTunes | MP3 | YouTube | RSS
This week’s shownotes
- Buffer Help FormPrioritization
- Chase C.’s Hour Signature
- Email Traffic Controller
- issuu, Security Roots, and many more great companies are hiring.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound
This week’s shoutouts
- Chase L. – Sunrise Calendar Keyboard App
- Carolyn – Calendly | The Design Details Podcast
- Chase C. – Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void
Join the conversation
Our favorite part of these episodes is being part of the conversations they provoke. Grab your invite to the customer support community chat and join us in the conversation!
Ask us a question
If you’ve got a question for us or an idea for a future episode, send us a message here. And if you enjoyed the show, show us some love by giving us a review in iTunes.