You see them all over the place. At the end of emails, the back of a magazine, and even in airport kiosks. Companies ask for your thoughts and feedback all the time. But are customer surveys the best way to gauge customer happiness? And which survey format works best?
Listen / Watch the Episode
This week’s shownotes
- John Ballinger – Twitter | Website
- Seriously, those physical survey faces are everywhere!
- Stop Trying to Delight Your Customers
- Customer Satisfaction – CSAT
- Net Promoter Score – NPS
- Customer Effort Score – CES
- Balsamiq, Intercom, and many more great companies are hiring.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound
This week’s shoutouts
- John – AskNicely | Simplenote
- Jeff – Postpone
- Carolyn – MakeSpace | CityStash | Tweet @drbobk
- Chase C. – GoodNotes
Join the conversation
Our favorite part of these episodes is being part of the conversations they provoke. Grab your invite to the customer support community chat and join us in the conversation!