It can be a little overwhelming with all the choices for your work setup. Standing desk or kitchen table? Remote spot or the office? Headphones or a 80’s style boombox? With this episode, we’re looking at the setups that let us do our best work.
Listen / Watch the Episode
Ways to listen or watch: iTunes | MP3 | YouTube | RSS
This week’s shownotes
- Carolyn’s Laptop Cover
- SaneBox Card Expiration Email
- SproutVideo, Modern Tribe, and many more great companies are hiring.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound
This week’s shoutouts
- Carolyn – Apartment K | One Medical | SaneBox
- Douglas – Uptown Laptop Bag | The Wirecutter | Mixpanel
- Chase C. – Sticker Mule
Join the conversation
Our favorite part of these episodes is being part of the conversations they provoke. Grab your invite to the customer support community chat and join us in the conversation!
Ask us a question
If you’ve got a question for us or an idea for a future episode, send us a message here. And if you enjoyed the show, show us some love by giving us a review in iTunes.