We’re always talking about keeping customers happy. From easy refunds to pro-active support, we go out of our way to make sure they stay customers. But what about our fellow employees? How do we keep our teams just as happy as our customers?
Listen / Watch the Episode
Ways to listen or watch: iTunes | MP3 | YouTube | RSS
This week’s shownotes
- When We Took Transparency Too Far: The Transparent Feedback Experiment
- Know Your Company
- Is Your Door Really Always Open?
- Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service
- DramaFever, Code Climate, and many more great companies are hiring.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound
This week’s shoutouts
- Carolyn – How Our Product Team Works | Speed as a Habit
- Chase L. – Disney World
- Jeff – Apple Photo Streams
- Chase C. – Limetown
Join the conversation
Our favorite part of these episodes is being part of the conversations they provoke. Grab your invite to the customer support community chat and join us in the conversation!
Ask us a question
If you’ve got a question for us or an idea for a future episode, send us a message here. And if you enjoyed the show, show us some love by giving us a review in iTunes.