This week we’re talking about the idea that “the best support is no support”. It sounds kinda crazy, right? How could support pros actually advocate ways to support the customer by not having them contact support? But there’s actually solid reasons to do this.
Listen / Watch the Episode
This week’s shownotes
- Stop Teaching and Start Fishing: the 3 scenarios when support teams should skip the how-to
- Josh Pigford and Temper podcast
- Support Ops Job Board
- Email us! Jeff / Carolyn / Chase L. / Chase C.
This week’s shoutouts
- From Carolyn – Misfit Shine
- Jeff – “The Best Service is No Service” | Temper.io
- From Chase L. – Diceware strong password generation
- From Chase C. – Munchkin