This week we’re looking at metrics, stats, data – whatever you want to call it. The best way to see if you’re doing the right things or the wrong things is to look at the facts you’re given. And to get those facts, you need to be measuring the results of the things you try.
We’ll talk about the important metrics to track, the not-so-important ones, and the best way to gather that data.
Listen / Watch the Episode
Ways to listen or watch: iTunes | MP3 | YouTube | RSS
This week’s shownotes
- Net Promoter Score
- Help Scout
- Zapier’s “Data Drives Customer Support”
- Email us! Jeff / Carolyn / Chase L. / Chase C.
This week’s shoutouts
- Carolyn – How Stripe Hires
- Jeff – Dark Igloo Contact Page
- From Chase L. – Feed Wrangler
- From Chase C. – Rode Podcaster