This week, we’re talking about Carolyn’s fantastic article on why Buffer doesn’t scale support. We also talk about support utopias and how to get your product lead to listen.
Listen / Watch the Episode
Ways to listen or watch: iTunes | MP3 | YouTube | RSS
This week’s shownotes
- The Next 500 Customers: Why we don’t scale support at Buffer
- Jeff Reads Things and Stuff
- Email us! Jeff / Carolyn / Chase L. / Chase C.
This week’s shoutouts
- Carolyn – Dave from Wistia // Send to Kindle
- Jeff – Goodbits // “The Philosophy of Great Customer Service”
- Chase L. – Olark
- Chase C. – Tentative shoutout for Yahoo for saving Community.
If you’ve got a question for us or an idea for a future episode, send us a message here. And if you enjoyed the show, show us some love by giving us a review in iTunes.