This week we focus on just one topic – live chat for customer support. Many companies look at chat support as a good middle ground between phone support and just email support. But what if live chat support is actually tougher to pull off?
Our panel looks at how effective live chat is, where it should be used, and the resources needed to do it right.
All that and more from the best team in customer support on this episode of the live Support Hangout!
Watch to the show
Show Notes and Links
- Tone and Communication
- Chatting with Customers
- Best Buy Favors Live Chat
- Live chat, the best possible use of your marketing dollars
- 5 sure ways to end crappy live support for good
This week’s shoutouts
- From Carolyn – Lindsey Stirling
- From Chase L. – Fantastical
- From Jeff – Don.na
- From Chase C. – Digg Reader
Our partner – Snappy
Most customer support apps have some kind of learning curve as you try to figure it out. With Snappy, their new interface is drop dead easy to use and lets you focus on what matters most – your customers.
They’ve got a great 30 day entirely free trial so go check them out here.