Every week, there’s some great articles out there on customer support and the overall customer experience. Most of us working on support teams tend to be busy helping customers so we don’t have a chance to go scouring the web for them.
We’ll also use these articles on Monday’s live Support Hangout. You’ll get to hear what our panel of customer support pros think about them. I recommend reading through the articles this weekend rather than having to skim them quickly during the live show.
- Apple’s slow reply to the developer website hack
- Treat angry customers like toddlers
- How to get users to read the manual
- Voice and Tone
Make sure to join us at 5:30pm Central / 6:30pm Eastern for the live Support Hangout!
These articles and links didn’t make it onto the list for the live hangout Monday. But you should still definitely check them out!
- From angry to awesome: an AirBNB experience
- 7 keys to documenting a customer interaction
- Why your company’s customer experience may be falling behind
Did you see a good article that I missed this week? Leave a link to it in the comments. I’ll include it in next week’s support roundup!
Add your thoughts