Every week, there’s some great articles out there on customer support and the overall customer experience. Most of us working on support teams tend to be busy helping customers so we don’t have a chance to go scouring the web for them.
We’ll also use these articles on Monday’s live Support Hangout. You’ll get to hear what our panel of customer support pros think about them. I recommend reading through the articles this weekend rather than having to skim them quickly during the live show.
- How Apple gets at-home workers to work
- Why support software is the future of work email
- Buffer launches new plans for businesses
Make sure to join us at 5:30pm Central / 6:30pm Eastern for the live Support Hangout!
These articles and links didn’t make it onto the list for the live hangout Monday. But you should still definitely check them out!
- Personalize your customer service
- Remember to use your customers’ names
- Texas hotel fulfills guest’s ridiculous request
- Customer service is more than just being nice
Did you see a good article that I missed this week? Leave a link to it in the comments. I’ll include it in next week’s support roundup!