One-on-ones are a great opportunity to help your team members grow. But as a new manager, they can be intimidating, especially if you’ve never done one before. On this episode, we’ll talk about a few things to keep in mind as you prep for your one-on-ones.
Show Notes and Shoutouts
- We Don’t Have Performance Reviews at Our Startup: Here’s What We Do Instead
- Why the 10/10/10 Rule for One on Ones is for Mediocre Managers
- Chase L. – TurboTax
- Jeff – Why (and how) we Traded Performance Reviews for a Peer Feedback System
- Chase C. – YNAB
- Ipsy, Shopify, and many more great companies are hiring.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound