It’s new series time here around the show. There was a great Tweet that caught my eye, both because it’s a great prompt and had a great conversation thread alongside it.
“Regardless of seniority, every good manager will” and you get to fill in the blank.
With this series, we’re filling in that blank. And on this episode, we’re talking about encouraging and developing each team member.
“Regardless of seniority, every good manager will encourage and develop each of their team members.”
Notes and Links
- My First 30 Days as a Manager: The 3 Biggest Questions I’ve Asked Myself So Far
- “No manager should have more than 10 one-on-ones.” -@Evanish
- If Management is the Only Way Up, We’re All F’d
- Find your next job with a company that values support and support professionals.
- Intro Music – “Happy Rock” from Bensound