This week’s show is all about feature requests. Those emails can be kind of tricky. You have to say no a lot but do so in a way that doesn’t come across as a total bummer for your customers.
What’s your best practices around feature requests from customers?
Listen / Watch the Episode
Ways to listen or watch: iTunes | MP3 | YouTube | RSS
This week’s shownotes
- WordPress Trac
- “Your company should be customer inspired, not customer driven.”
- Jeff Reads Things and Stuff
- Let us know what you think about next week’s topic.
This week’s shoutouts
- Chase L. – Apple’s September 9th Event
- Jeff – This is Your Life
- Chase C. – Customer Support Tools
If you’ve got a question for us or an idea for a future episode, send us a message here. And if you enjoyed the show, show us some love by giving us a review in iTunes.