This week I talk with Ashley Verrill. She’s the managing Editor at Software Advice and writes some great customer experience articles at Customer Service Investigator. We talk about the trends she’s seeing from other company’s customer service teams. We also touch on self-service support and how companies can get better at it.
Listen to the show
Show Notes and Links
- Ashley Verill- Twitter | Website
- Customers Service Investigator
- Software Advice
- “Is Amazon’s Mayday Support Model Right for Your Organization?“
- “How can we provide better customer service? Create software that lets customers serve each other“
- Music heard on the show is from Dexter Britain under a Creative Commons license.