This week we’re talking about what role a community champion/manager should play with your team. Carolyn and the Buffer team are looking for their first person in this role, which is why I wanted to put it on the docket to talk about. We’ll cover who the community actually is, what this role looks like, and what separates it from the customer support role.
All that and more from the best team in customer support on this episode of the live Support Hangout!
Watch the show
This week’s shoutouts
- From Jeff – Why Startups Need a Well Articulated Strategy (And How to Think About Yours)
- From Carolyn – Tweet Marker
- From Chase L. – Adonit Stylus
- From Chase C. – The Customer Support Handbook
- Bonus! 3 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hiring a Community Manager
Our partner – Snappy
Most customer support apps have some kind of learning curve as you try to figure it out. With Snappy, their new interface is drop dead easy to use and lets you focus on what matters most – your customers.
They’ve got a great 30 day entirely free trial so go check them out here.