This week we talk about UserVoice dropping IE8 for admins, a sci-fi email reply back to a customer, personalizing your customer service, and how to deal with team shortages. Plus you see us all find out that Google Hangouts have hats. 🙂
All that and more from the best team in customer support on this episode of the live Support Hangout!
Watch to the show
Show Notes and Links
- UserVoice drops IE8 for their admin console
- Support emails from the future
- Personalize customer service to create amazing customer experiences
- How to keep your cool when you’re understaffed and extra busy
This week’s shoutouts
- From Carolyn – Cloud App
- From Jeff – MailChimp
- From Chase C. – The Atlantic Weekly
This week’s sponsor – Snappy
Most customer support apps have some kind of learning curve as you try to figure it out. With Snappy, their new interface is drop dead easy to use and lets you focus on what matters most – your customers.
They’ve got a great 30 day entirely free trial so go check them out here.
Add your thoughts