This week we talk about Apple’s silence during their long Developer Website downtime. Then we move on to treating angry customers like toddlers and some ideas to get the customer to actually check out your help site first (aka RTFM). To wrap things up, it’s a fun look at the voice and tone customers hear from your company.
All that and more from the best team in customer support on this episode of the live Support Hangout!
Watch to the show
Show Notes and Links
- Apple’s slow reply to the developer website hack
- Treat angry customers like toddlers
- How to get users to read the manual
- Voice and Tone
This week’s shoutouts
- From Chase L. – Automattic
- From Jeff – The unprofitable SaaS business model trap by Jason Cohen
- From Chase – Delta Airlines iPhone App
Our partner – Snappy
Most customer support apps have some kind of learning curve as you try to figure it out. With Snappy, their new interface is drop dead easy to use and lets you focus on what matters most – your customers.
They’ve got a great 30 day entirely free trial so go check them out here.