This week’s episode ranges from the uproar over remote working to FedEx shipping marijuana to the wrong person. And then they gave out the address so the “right” person could pick it up. Being a gamer, there’s talk of SimCity’s missteps. Then United Airlines finally gets something right for a customer.
It’s another look at the world of the customer with the two Chases. Sit back and listen as they take you through this week’s news from the world of customer support.
Listen to the show
Show Notes and Links
- Yahoo! Cuts Off Remote Working
- NPR Interactive Commute Map
- SimCity Struggles With Launch
- EA Refuses Refund Request
- United Airlines Delays Flight for Dying Mother
- FedEx Ships Marijuana to the Wrong Address
- Asana’s Support and Product Development Teams
- Hire Early and No Squishy Goals
Share what you think!
Brand new option that you’re gonna love. Did you ever want to be on the next show? Ask a question or leave a message here. You could end up being part of the next episode.
Oh, and if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes. That’d go a long ways in getting the word out.